Yay Red Sox! World series Champs 2007!
So today was our 6 month check up. Ouch! 4 shots! Just to catch you all up on the development of my child. He has two little teeth, I've started saving for braces, if they end up anything like his fathers, he'll need 'em. He can sit up on his own for a short time before "Timber!" He loves to make his little raspberry sound with his tongue he just discovered. We all spend the day just drenched now. Not quite rolling all the way over, but very close. The Dr. said to baby proof immediately if not sooner. I know, I know, we should have already. We're on it this weekend! He's very happy and loves his new high chair. We eat lots of yummy food now. Fruits and veggies most of which end up in his hair. He's dying to feed himself, or maybe he just likes how it squishes between his chubby fingers. WE'RE SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!! It still might be too early to declare such a feat, but it has been 3 solid nights in a row now! I feel like a new women! (I just need a shower) In bed by 7, up at 5, then back down 'till 8! Now if I only could make my self go to bed before 11 I might catch up on some sleep of my own! He's still a great napper, thank god!
We almost never use the swing. He actually naps in his crib now too. Such a big boy. FEW..I've done it, broken all bad habits early enough. He's tall and thin, weighing in at 16.9 lbs and standing at a mear 27 inches. Tall and thin, hmm.. didn't get that from me? Growing like a weed. We've had a very nice treat, Auntie Stacy is down for an indefinite amount of time, and man she loves to spoil him! Any kind of talking toy has some how made its way into the shopping cart claiming he picked it out. We might be taking our first trip to Florida's finest theme park sometime soon. We'll let you know how it goes. I don't know, I'm pretty sure he's a thrill seeker like his mom. He's gonna love those roller coasters!

No comments:
Post a Comment