

So when you were six months old had you been on an airplane? Once, Twice, maybe three times like little Oliver. How about a wedding? I think the first one I remember I was eight. A funeral? I was in high school at least. And what about the happiest place on earth? No not Disney, but it's right next door. We had our first theme park visit the other day when we went to Islands of Adventure in Universal Studios Orlando. A short ride from us here, but the ride home took much longer. My bad, we pushed it just a little too long, and he was quite sick of being sedentary. I don't blame him. He got to watch his mother go on all these great rides. Some day buddy you and me..Daddy can't handle his roller coasters very well. It was a perfect day, not too cold or hot, not crowded at all.
I think it's great he's got to see all these things (he'll never remember) but hopefully we'll be able to take him back to enjoy it when he can. ( To the theme parks, not the funeral.)
So other than that we've been busy baby proofing the house which now resembles an upscale mental institution, no decorations or sharp edges. I'm not quite sure what to do about a Christmas tree this year?!
He's getting very verbal and now says "bubba" only it's more like "blabla" in a whisper. Bubba is what we call him a lot so I'm sure he thinks that's his name.
I've been off looking for jobs. (dragging my heels in the process) I really don't want to go back to work! I know we could use the money,Blah Blah, we don't have to pay for day care right now, so take advantage right? But I don't wanna! HMPF!
I hate not putting him to bed, or spending weekends with him and Scott. My line of work is impossible to have normal business hours, so I'm stuck with nights and weekends, and some Holidays too. I just wish (like most of us) to be independently wealthy, like winning the lottery or inventing silent Velcro or something ya know?

No comments:
Post a Comment