.jpg)
My original post- not as ferocious...
So for all of you covered in snow, yes I'm jealous. Although it did get cold these last few days, this is the first year I haven't seen snow. As a New Englander that is tough for me. If none of you recognized the title to my post it's a line from Mele Kalikimaka a Hawaiian Christmas song (made popular in my all time favorte Christmas movie, National Lampoons Christmas Vacation) I'm glad there are songs like this and a few others (thanks to Jimmy Buffet) that make sure us "southerners" don't feel like our Christmas wouldn't be whole without frozen precipitation. Even though it's very dried out, we keep the tradition alive by getting a real tree.
(yes Kristi we do have real trees down here too)We haven't had time to put anything on it but lights, but we'll get to it!
Oliver is beginning to crawl now and can sit up by himself. He's all over the place, So I have to keep my floors clean. No more teeth to report of. He's officially bottle fed. He eats a lot! Oatmeal, fruits, veggies and he loves all those pureed meats, mmmmm... I know. He's about 18lbs now and very tall. Cute, Cute, Cutie.
We'll be seeing Grammie VanDyke over Christmas along with the Entire Fader Fam. Santa is giving Air fare to a certain eight year old I can't wait to see, shhh...I don't want to ruin it.
We hope you all have a very safe and happy holiday. We'll be thinking of you all!
We'll see you in the New year!
Merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment