Monday, May 26, 2008

Great music that won't drive you nuts!



I've decided that singing songs that are stuck in my head from having seen far too many episodes of The Wiggles, just won't do! My lovely sister bought Oliver/me a great CD for his Birthday. Dino 5. It is Hip Hop for babies. She's knows how much I love my hip hop (crappy) music. This is a really cool CD. Even my nine year old niece had a few favorite tracks. So I was inspired to find more, just then I was listening to my weekly Podcast of Manic Mommies and Erin and Kristen were talking about the new Bare Naked Ladies Album called Snack Time. It sounded so cute, and because I've had a personal encounter with one of the "Ladies" I was compelled to buy this CD. (I washed Ed's hair once at a salon in Boston I used to work at, made an ass of my self..nothing new..)This Album is so funny and quirky you'll find your self listening to it when the kids aren't in the car. Now I know my child isn't really old enough to form his own opinion of music but I can give it a shot,right?
Scott rolls his eyes at me often!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

My favorite is "7 8 9"... the
You Tube video is wicked cute!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1cnJ_pOAdQ


Wuv it you.

Lauren said...

Good to know!