
Is that all there is? Yes, That's all there is.(Quick Lauren..which episode?) The official end of Sex and the City. I now have seen all there is to see Sex and the City related. I. am. sad! As many of you know I have a slight obsession with the four ladies from Manhattan. Not like I had anything to relate to or had any similarities to any them, but for some reason (and judging by the past weekend I'm not the only one) I had a connection to this show. My friend Lauren is the only other women I know who was just as crazed as me. We stayed up one night (drunk of course) reading the trivia game and actually found mistakes!
The movie was good- Just don't get me(or my sister) started about the ending.
I bid A Du to my dear foursome. And it is truly the end of an Era..It's so over we need new word for over...(LA?)

1 comment:
I very carefully read this entry, in case there were any spoilers in it! Thanks for not saying anything about the movie! I am seeing it in a few weeks. I am going insane......
Is that all there is? Yes, That's all there is.(Quick Lauren..which episode?) ....I LOVE A CHARADE
My friend Lauren is the only other women I know who was just as crazed as me. We stayed up one night (drunk of course) reading the trivia game and actually found mistakes! .....YEAH, THAT'S OBSESSION!
The movie was good- Just don't get me(or my sister) started about the ending.
I bid A Du to my dear foursome. And it is truly the end of an Era..It's so over we need new word for over...(LA?)...RUNNING WITH SCISSORS
Post a Comment