Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This time last year...






When I woke up this morning it was about the same time I was woken up last year. Only this year the kicks were coming from outside of my body (same feet doing the kicking) and now he was the one with wet pants. Seven thirty a.m April 29th 2007 my water broke and so began the fastest year I've ever lived. My baby will turn one tomorrow and I can't believe it! I've gotten past crying every time I mention it. We're off in a few days to share our birthday with my family in New Hampshire. We literally share a birthday with my brother Chip. Even though I was in labor all day on the 29th he held out an hour and a half longer to be born on Chip's birthday. April 30th 1:48 am. I really wouldn't have mattered which day he came out he was very likely to land on any number of relatives birthdays. It is strange how many people in both Scott's and my family were born late April through mid May.
So we've made it a year- we're all still alive. Some have gained a little weight and some of us have lost a little- Thank god! He's a great Little man! I look forward to the amazing changes this next year has in store for us!

No comments: