.jpg)
I know, I'm like one of those show biz Moms. But I'm pretty sure if Oliver was discovered he could pay for college by baby modeling (or at least a visit or two to the shrink later on down the road.) Anyway I have entered him in the Regis and Kelly Beautiful baby contest. You have to tune in to the show on Monday February 11th. If your at work at 10am like most people,I'm pretty sure you could log on that day to see the finalists. If my little pumpkin appears you need to vote for him and tell everyone you know to do the same- Mark it on your calenders. If not just to see all other cute little peanuts.
http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/contests/beautifulbabies2008/index.html

2 comments:
Oh, I'm voting! There is no cuter baby...
Same here! What time do I need to log on by to vote?
Post a Comment