.jpg)
Ha, Kristi I used it! Here's to all you 30Rock fans, and if you don't watch it.
DVR it immediately!
So Christmas was fantastic!! Oliver had a great first Christmas. We put out cookies and carrots for Santa and his reindeer friends, I thought about leaving him a glass of wine too but I don't know how good a DUI would look on Santa's record. Scott, myself and Oliver spent some time alone Christmas eve and woke up together in the morning to our Santa gifts. Then we went over to the Fader's for the big Christmas. Oliver had so many gifts he had to go down for a nap in the middle of it all. It was great too 'cause Kristi and Alise flew down Christmas night.

They stayed with us for about a week. Mom came down for the weekend and got her fill of kissing Oliver's puffy cheeks. The week went by way too fast. We had a day at the zoo, Kristi and Alise were pampered at the Spa were I work and then spent the day by the pool. We almost got lost in the fog on one of the worst night time boat rides I've ever been on. Yes even Captain Scott got a little freaked. Alise spent more time than not in the water, either she was in a pool or hot tub or the ocean. She's like a little fish! We had a lot of beach time thanks to the great weather! And thanks to the crappy weather up north Kristi and Alise were able to stay for New years eve. Scott, Alise and Oliver pooped out early so Kristi and I dragged ourselves off the couch to watch some fireworks at the beach, in the fog. And toasted the New Year together. Thanks for the kiss Kris! Here is Kristi and I on NYE, her eyes are allergic to the flash apparently, this was the fourth try at a picture.

Now that things have settled down were back to work and waiting for the next group of people to come down..you know you want to, all that snow is getting to you isn't it?

2 comments:
OMG take that picture off immediately... Ludachristmas indeed! Smoochie Boochie!
Oh, that wine looks good. SO jealous!!!! I miss you so much!
Post a Comment