
So I realized something today. I'm really having a hard time taping in to my creative side, something that in the past has never been much of an issue. I can't ever seem to find something to Blog about. I've hit a mental bock on what to do for Christmas gifts this year. What is wrong with me??? Ah yes. I'm Pregnant. No longer is my capability to think clearly or stay focused. I no longer have quick wit or much of a sense of humor. I miss the old me. When Oliver was a baby and I started this whole blog thing and I had the time (and the mental capacity) to write creatively and cynically about, well just about anything. I look back on Blogs past and...(I don't know what.. I just drew a complete blank. I can't even finish this sentence..URG!!)
SO, I pledge to my self and for any of you who actually read this or give a rats behind (wow, I am a mom, I'm even watching my language here too) That come February when my daughter gives me back the legal rights to my brain and what's left of my body, I will write..I will write again someday, and it will be entertaining! I can't promise it won't be about pottys or nursing but I will guarantee some content!
Hang in there loyal Fans.(Kristi and Lauren) I will return!

1 comment:
Hey Katie!
I know you're busy, having babies, raising them ect. I just got off the phone with Kristi and had the sudden impulse to buy her something.
Do you think she'd like the baby wrap at this link?
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23431341
Let me know if you get a chance. Gosh it's not like I didn't have 9 months to think of this.
Post a Comment